
The other day I was trying to get my weekly cleaning done and the kids were driving me nuts! They were fighting and crying and screaming. So I told them that they had to help me clean as punishment! I was serious too! I had Drae clean the toilet and bathroom sink. He also had to dust. I made Daxton fold the laundry and vaccum. They had to do it the way that I would do it and not like a 3yr old or 5yr old. Well that punishment totally backfired on me because they loved it! Now they are always in my face asking for chores to do. Daxton the most-he can fold the clothes just as I would and put them in the washer and dryer all by himself. He also has taken to the Food Network channel these days. I still crack up when I come out to the living room thinking I will find him watching Tom and Jerry or something and he is sitting there enthrolled in what Rachael Ray is doing. He wants to make dinner most nights. He amazes me with the things that he comes up with. I will be so excited when I can set him loose in the kitchen by himself and have him prepare full meals for us. Oh the joy!!!! It is because Derric has always included him in cooking and baking since he was like 1 yrs old.


2 comments:
Good job Dax...all mommies love helpers...you're awesome. Wanna come to Auntie Randa's and help? huh? huh?
Is Dax up for hire???? :) That's great that he's so helpful!
Post a Comment