Friday, November 5, 2010

SEPTEMBER!!! Uncle Dave!

I never realized how many exclamation marks I like to throw on my blog!!!There are a lot! :)

 
Derric's Uncle Dave from California came to visit us this month! It was so great to have him here staying in the executive suite of 957, as he would say:)He was so great to just follow us around to the different things that we had going on in our lives and then stay up late with us chit chatting! We can't wait for his next visit!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That was a lot of catch up! Your family is so beautiful! I love all the fun stuff you guys do together. You really are an amazing mom and it's fun to see just a little bit into your life!
I'm sorry we haven't gotten together. It's not because I don't want to, I just hate how busy life gets. Baby #3 will be here in the next few weeks and I'm afraid life will be even more crazy. But know I would love to see you.
I hope all is well for you guys ~