
So I go over with Daxton that he is supposed to get on the giraffe bus after school to get home. Being the worrier he sometimes is he kept asking if I was SURE! So we looked on the board at the school when I dropped him off and confirmed that yes...it is the giraffe bus. So I had a meeting down in provo and he was supposed to get off the bus and go to our neighbors house until I got home. Well he freaked out and didn't get on the bus! I get a call from the office saying he didn't know which bus to get on and I need to pick him up! Has anyone driven from Provo to Saratoga Springs before!!! Well needless to say he waited in the office for quite some time-poor thing on the first day of school!


No comments:
Post a Comment