Monday, May 11, 2009
Our last stop was a trip down memory lane. We went back to Roseville where Derric and I both grew up. We went to see some good memories like Better Foods Deli for a sandwhich and Main Street Market to get some penny candies(doesn't cost pennies anymore) and drove past a couple of our old houses & schools. Then we got a chance to see Derric's Dad and sister and family for a few hours! That was the highlight for the kids. They were so excited to get to play with their Cali cousins but freaked out when we had to leave so soon. Through the good and bad it was a great trip and even greater looking back on it three weeks later! Thanks Jacksons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am so jealous you guys all went on a trip together! I wished we lived closer so we could go with you guys!!!
I haven't been to Rosevile in so long! Reading your post makes me want to go on vacation. We still need to get together.
Post a Comment