


For Valentines Day Derric and I put hearts up on the kids doors that said all the things that we loved about them. Derric sent me these beautiful roses to my work! I was so surprised and so lucky! We have been wanting for years to go to the Thanksgiving Point Dinner/Dance for Valentines Day, but have always been too late in gettig our tickets. This year our good friends invited us and she took the initative of purchasing the tickets on time. It was a blast! Good food, good friends(the Andersons and the Fosters) and not so good dance moves!(sorry Derric) The band was fabulous though! The picture is from a photo booth they had there. We couldn't stand to take the typical prom picture, so of course we went with our own thing!


1 comment:
You two are always so clever, creative and fun. I've heard about this dance and have see pictures of other blogs who were there the same night. So fun!
Post a Comment