Monday, January 17, 2011

THANKSGIVING TREE!

This year for Thanksgiving I wanted to do something to help us remember how blessed we are. It seems that we skim over the Thanksgiving holiday and I wanted to make sure our kids know how blessed they truely are. So I went out back with Claire and we found a huge branch and brought it in and cleaned it off. I then got some silk fall leaves and some paper. Every night we would all write down one thing that we were thankful for that day and then we glued the leaf to the tree. By the end of November we had such a full tree we had a hard time finding spots for the leaves. I forgot to get a picture of the end result of the tree, but you get the idea!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

What a great idea. I love how you made a branch look decorative. You amaze me Cassie!