
R.E.S.S is the annual get together on Derric's side of the family with all of his siblings and his Mom & John. This year Derric and I were in charge and we went camping to Bear Lake. It was a blast and here are some of the highlights...
*Derric & Janel beating us at Bananagrams(a really fun game)
*Mosqitos
*Playing at Bear Lake
*Jet Skiis
*Water trampoline
*Having lights by a generator. Way too bright for camping-you could see our campsite 10 campsited away at night.
*Gary getting happy camper award
*Finishing off the Bear Lake pizza
*All the great food
*Cassie's melt-down
*Grammy's crafts
*Movies in the car
*Mosqitos
*I said A Boom Chica Boom
*Geochaching(sp)
*Oh & by the way Janel found out that she was "prego" with #3!





1 comment:
So much fun...I wish we could go again. Loved your highlights of the trip. Can't wait for next year!!
Post a Comment