Wednesday, March 25, 2009

P90X!



Derric and I have now officially joined the ranks of the P90Xer's. We started a week ago as a challenge with my sister and brother-in-law. At the end of 90 days we have to post our pictures on the bulletin board at the AF rec center. We all promised on our marriages that we would post the pictures and that is a 1,000 times bigger then just a regular promise! I will not offend any of you with our first day photos in our skibbies, plus I don't want to find that out on the internet! You can all see the results good or bad in 90 days if you head over to the rec. Of course if we look smokin' we will for sure make it our new Facebook profile photo! Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Don't know how your body could be any better than it is already. I will take your body right now. I so wish that I would be motivated like you. Good luck. Wish

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Clay and I so need to do something like that! We were suppose to be the cutest couple in Costa Rica, (in shape) Not looking so good!

PS I love those pictures of Claire

Debbie Gardner said...

If I had your pre-P90X body I would post it all over the place. Can't imagine the after. You should probably skip[ the fondue on Dereks B-day if you are posting pics! It's more like fondon't.