Saturday, September 6, 2008

Curly Top!




The other night I got my first itch of playing dress up with Claire. I pulled her out of bed at 10pm and started to roll her hair in sponge rollers. Amazingly she sat still and then went right back to bed. I thought for sure that she would rip them out as soon as I got them in. She never keeps bows or clips or anything in her hair. Well the next morning she had them all in! We took them out and the boys thought that she was the cutest thing ever! They kept touching her hair and saying pretty Claire you look like a princess. Then Draedon said, "Hey Mom, Claire looks like a baby Aunt Wendy!" We laughed and laughed and remembered Aunt Wendy in her curlers!

6 comments:

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute!!!! I love it!!!

Stephers said...

hey we missed you guys today! did something happen?

WendyG said...

I loved Draedon's compliment. I'd be excitede to look like Claire. :)

Miranda said...

I love the curls...wish Meg had some HAIR! Oh, the things you can do...have fun!

Mark and JanaRae said...

She looked so cute at church today. I wanted to say something but I had to keep my kids under control. Maybe they were showing off for darling little Claire :)

Hild Family said...

I was wondering at church if you had used curlers or something to make her hair so curly. It's darling. I'm glad she sits so well for you to do that. Haylie... never!