




Here are the latest pix. The boys have fun doing arts & crafts. They made some silly cowboy hats this week. Claire has been rolling around for a month & a half and is able to push herself around on the floor. She is always so happy! We love her to death. Daxton had his first day of preschool today. He loved his teacher Mrs Weber and all the new friends he made. There are five boys and one girl. This could be bad!!! I didn't have a hard time at all sending him off! Of course the moms got to stay the whole time for the first day!


2 comments:
What fun photos!! I have such cute great-nephews and great-nieces!!! :)
How fun! I'm so sad that I never got around to seeing you and meeting Claire while I was in town! She looks so happy! She's a doll! And your boys are just as cute as can be! I love the cowboy hats! Did you come up with that yourself?
Post a Comment