Monday, March 26, 2007



Here is Claire a few minutes after she was born and then the day after. And the last picture is of her six days later! They sure do grow up fast, don't they! The boys are sooo in love with her. They can't get over the bows and pink and little pacifiers. So far Claire just eats and sleeps for now so there isn't much to report on.

4 comments:

WendyG said...

I'm going to love watching Claire grow on your blog site. My friend at work said that you sure looked good for having just given birth, when I showed her the photos the other day. :)

Love y'all, Aunt Wendy

WendyG said...

P.S. I sent the one of your family group off to our friend Debbie, and she said, "Gorgeous family!!!"

erin said...

She's so beautiful! Thank you for posting so I can see pictures of her! She's adorable. I love her pretty eyes!
I have to agree with Wendy that you do look really good for having just given birth! But, you always look good, so I wasn't surprised! :)

Jay and Megan said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! Take Care!